This Stats breadown is a good way to look at your business.
But... BEFORE you have earnings/sales/closes...
you MUST have traffic first
Be it your blog, your podcast, your video marketing, your niche pinterest accounts>>>>
whatever.. I don't care...
I you are NOT getting consistent daily traffic... the hopes of having consistent daily sales will be SO MUCH HARDER.
So on 9/13 for the front end system (here)
I had 4 trials for $19.60
That then went ahead and got $84.70 in upsells
This is new sales and will help offset the time and marketing costs.
Thr Pro has another $875 in sales...
The idea is to focus on wins....
BUT YOU WILL NOT GET HERE IF>>>>>
You are not focusing on daily consistent traffic.
I would suggest everyone here to DIVE into traffic...
CRAVE it daily. work on that then as you pump that into sales processes like this one
You WILL start to see some change (in the bank account)
So some traffic suggestions
- I always recommend blogging. ALWAYS. bar none. (you are reading a blog right now... duh). You can go FULL custom if you know how... or just get one (here) that looks like this one.
- Video marketing ... that includes Facebook video and even stuff like vine and instagram. But my favorite is still YouTube and there is a GREAT training by my good friend Jon P in the "6 Figure Shortcuts" as it's an UPGRADE to this program (here)
- Social Media - From Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Quora, Twitter, Reddit.... there are a ton.... Pick 1-2 that fit your style.
- Paid traffic - if you got an itch for some paid traffic that is easy to buy and use. I like these 2 (Here) and (Here). I would HIGHLY recommend you track your purchases and be dedicated in emailing those leads.
- Make sure to Email using followups (automatic timed emails) and broadcasts (send manual emails 1-2 times a day). Build a connection and help your lead make a buying decision without throwing up on them. The I have like 5 autoresponders.. yeah i know.. i'm nuttty.... Here are the 3 I use (Aweber for Main List), (Getresponse My new list I'm building as it's chearper than Aweber), (iContact as that is my buyers list)
Stay tuned for more training as I do some webinars coming up.
Get on the training list here
*income dislcaimer - results are not typical
Engineering Your Success,
The income claims represented in this blog post are extraordinary and do not make a guarantee for your success or income level. Please see Empower Network's average affiliate earnings at: https://www.empowernetwork.com/income